Many fortune 100 companies are using brain entrainment to enhance staff members’:
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Brain Entrainment is:
- Scientifically proven method of producing a desired brainwave frequency by using external audio stimuli for positive results
- Used for stress relief, creativity, meditation and self improvement
There are several types of Brain Entrainment:
- BINAURAL BEATS – specifically engineered sounds with alternating frequencies which synchronize the left and right hemispheres of the brain – called whole brain functioning or “genius thinking” ie. the marriage between logic and creativity. These beats were discovered in 1839 by physicist Heinrich Wilhelm Dove and later supported by Robert Munroe of the Munroe Institute, a non-profit organization dedicated to the study of the brain and consciousness.
- ISOCHRONIC TONES – are single tones emitted at precise intervals. This is a powerful way to entrain the brain for stress relief, relaxation and mind development.
Brain Entrainment audios may only be used by people 18 years and oldernand must never be listened to whilst driving or operating machinery. Good quality ear phones are recommended. Today many companies that produce brain entrainment audios, use popular songs and music as the foreground sound, with beats and tones in the background. This takes people to a deep state of relaxation.
TRE® (TENSION RELEASE EXERCISE)
What is TRE®
TRE® (Tension Reduction Exercise) is a breakthrough in stress and trauma recovery and is the foundation of the Stress Free with TRE Training Course.
TRE® is a set of simple motions that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma. Created by Dr. David Berceli – PhD, TRE® safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system – releasing the wired up, hyper-vigilant state. When this muscular shaking/vibrating mechanism is activated in a safe and controlled environment, the body is encouraged to relax and return back to a state of balance.
TRE®’s reflexive muscle vibrations generally feel pleasant and soothing. After doing TRE®, many people report feelings of peace and well-being. TRE® has helped many thousands of people globally.
TRE® is a safe and effective stress release technique for most people.
TRE® is based on the fundamental idea (backed by recent research) that stress, tension and trauma is both psychological and physical. For further information about TRE and regarding scientific research of TRE please visit www.traumaprevention.com.
Who can benefit from TRE®?
Since this shaking mechanism in the muscles is part of our natural behavior as humans, everyone can benefit from TRE. This shaking of the muscles, increases the resiliency of the body because it causes deep relaxation that naturally reduces stress levels. It can release emotions ranging from mild upset to severe anxiety whether it is caused by work stress, excessive worry, financial problems, conflict in relationships and physical stresses or traumas from accidents, injuries or operations. Whether you are a CEO/Director/Manager/Employee experiencing work stresses, a victim of violence or accident, suffering with PTSD, an athlete or simply a person who wants to become more resilient and just feel better about life, you can benefit from TRE.
Why use TRE?
When tension is released anywhere in the body, the brain registers a reduction in pain signals, producing new hormones that promote healing. An enhancing attribute of the TRE process is that the negative effects of stored stress and trauma are released without having to actually relive, remember or talk about the event.
Dr David Berceli
TRE® emerged out of Dr. David Berceli’s work with large traumatized communities while living and working in Africa and the Middle East. David is an international expert in the areas of trauma intervention and conflict resolution. He is the creator of a revolutionary and unique set of Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE) that help release the deep chronic tension created in the body during a traumatic experience. David continues to be involved in trauma recovery programs, not solely for the sake of reducing the suffering caused by trauma but because he has recognized globally that trauma possesses unique possibilities of transformation in the individual, if they pursue their recovery process to its ultimate end.
What makes TRE Unique?
- TRE exercise process is a natural, internal, neuro-physiological response of the body to reduce its own stress and restore a sense of well-being.
- TRE is a body based process which, when done properly, through a Certified TRE Provider can allow the individual to discharge tension from the body, which often does not require “revisiting the story”.
- TRE is designed to be a self-help tool that once learned, can be used as needed throughout one’s life, thereby continuously supporting and promoting personal health and wholeness.
- TRE can be taught as either a simple self-help, tension reduction technique in a physical exercise program OR it can be used as an effective complementary practice when integrated with other methods.
- TRE can be taught privately, in groups and in very large communities.
- TRE promotes cohesiveness and openness between participants and can be a helpful tool for dispute resolution. (i.e: interpersonal, corporate and political communication)
- TRE can cross culture and language barriers because it is based on natural physiological responses shared by all human beings.
Enjoy the following Reported Benefits:
- Sleep better
- More Calm, Peaceful & Relaxed
- More Hopeful, Receptive, Flexible
- Less Reactive, irritable, angry and moody
- Less Worry & Anxiety
- Improved concentration and better decision making
- Boosted Immune System
- More Energy & Endurance
- Less Workplace Stress
- Improved interpersonal work and personal relationships
- Less Conflict
- Reduced backache, muscle pain, joint pain and headaches
- Greater Emotional Resiliency
- Relief from Chronic Medical Conditions
- Inner wellbeing, self-acceptance and general happiness
Frequently Asked Questions
TRE® Why is TRE a revolutionary tool for everyday stress, anxiety or trauma?
These unique, yet simple motions activate an involuntary shaking in the muscles. Therefore, an individual does not use the conscious control of their body or brain that most relaxation techniques rely upon. TRE taps the unconscious part of the brain so one can actually watch TV or listen to music and allow the shaking do all the work.
Why can periodic TRE® help reduced workplace conflict and facilitate cooperation?
Conflict is caused by stress and tension whether at work or home. People who are calm and relaxed do not experience much conflict. However, remaining in a place of calmness and relaxation is difficult because daily life challenges our relaxed state. Periodic TRE continually reduces the levels of daily stress and anxiety in the body that give the person access to a more relaxed state of mind. The combination of a relaxed body and relaxed mind can lead to a reduction of conflict in all areas of one’s life.
How do people benefit from periodic TRE® practice, stress management and popular relaxation techniques?
Stress, anxiety and trauma are common events in people’s lives. We often experience stress on a daily level, either at home or at work. The body constantly responds to elevated levels of stress by contracting the muscles to ‘get through’ the problem. However, we seldom recognize these contractions until we experience pain, discomfort or illness. By practicing preventative techniques like TRE, we can prevent stress and tension levels from elevating to a point of chronic illness.
Why does TRE® seem to improve sleep and build resilience?
The body intuitively knows how and when to put itself to sleep. Difficulty sleeping is simply a symptom that something is out of balance with the body. Sleeplessness is often the signal that there is physical tension in the body causing the ‘sleep mechanism’ to not activate properly. Deep muscular relaxation, which TRE elicits, induces the body to activate the rest/digest, relaxation response of the parasympathetic nervous system that allows the body to sleep. Resiliency can be attained when the individual can work, respond to stress, play, and then rest. If deep adequate rest and the relaxation response is not a part of the individual’s daily life, resiliency is compromised.
How is it used as a therapeutic tool to reduce anxiety, anger, stress, tension and post trauma sypmtoms?
It can be used as a therapeutic tool because these symptoms can be difficult to manage at times. They might seem overwhelming. The process of using this tool in a therapeutic context provides the therapist with the ability to use the body as part of the stress reduction process without needing to have advanced degrees in body psychotherapy.
Why might a TRE® practitioner or Skype-coach be beneficial?
If people believe they have deep traumas that have strong emotional components, they might find it safer and easier to have a private session with a Certified TRE Practitioner who can guide them safely through the exercises and teach them how to self-regulate any emotions that might surface.
TAPPING/EFT (EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE)
EFT/Tapping is a method that combines Ancient Chinese Acupressure and Modern Psychology with startling results.
Tapping has proven to be a powerful, well-researched and an easy to learn and apply technique.
- Dr Richard Callahan, a psychiatrist, counselled a woman who had a terrible fear of water. After one year she had made very little progress. He became aware that she often complained about a stomach ache, so he tapped on the end point meridian for the stomach, a point beneath the eye, and to both their amazement she lost her fear of water.
- Dr Gary Craig started using EFT with the American Vietnamese War Veterans who were suffering from severe PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) with the most profound healing results.
- Several studies have been conducted.
- The Harvard Medical School Studies reveal that tapping reduces the hyper-vigilant state of the stress response by reducing activity in the brain.
- Dr Dawson & Dr Feinstein’s research indicates a reduction in cortisol and adrenaline.
- Tapping is used for stress, trauma, pain relief, fears, phobias, weight loss, food cravings, habits, repressed anger and much more.
- EFT involves vocalizing the problem in short statements while tapping on various points to clear the emotional energy block and thus promotes self-healing.
- Is the practice of seeking to affect your outer world by changing one’s thoughts and expectations.
- Is is the basic technique underlying positive thinking and used by athletes to enhance performance.
- Mental techniques are used – imagination, positive emotions, relaxed mind to create success and make goals a reality.
- This has successfully been used in fields of health, education, business, sports and creative arts.
- Much research has been conducted in this area.