- Anxiety/Panic Attacks/Fear
- Symptoms of PTSD and Depression
- Stress/Stress Related Illness
- Reactivity/Being permanently charged
- Feeling Empty/Numb/Detached
- Guilt/Self blame
- Road rage
- Muscle Ache
- Joint pain in the knees/hips/hands/fingers
- Back/Neck/Shoulder Pain
- Abdominal problems/Digestion/IBS
- Menstrual Pain/Cramps
- Severe menopausal hot flushes
- Sciatic pain
- Numbness in hands/fingers/legs/toes etc.
- Addictions to alcohol, drugs etc. …….
- Cravings for tobacco, food etc. ……..
EXPERIENCE RELAXATION &:
- Improved energy levels
- Sleep better – having more dreams and remembering them
- Better Focus/Concentration
- Better Decision Making
- Feeling More Motivated
- Improved Personal & Work Relationships
- Effective Work Performance
- More Confidence and Courage
- Become more Receptive/Flexible
- Thinking Differently
- Improved behavior/habit patterns
- Natural and improved weight loss
- Naturally reduces addictions and cravings
THE PHYSICAL EXPLANATION
When the tension becomes chronic, the muscles become tense/fixed and holding back of the muscles becomes unconscious. A tense/fixed muscle makes a spontaneous movement impossible, so that one is no longer aware of anger or any other feeling – not even the fact that one is holding back feeling. Sensitivity in the area is deadened, so that one doesn’t feel the tension. Years later, when the muscle weakens, pain develops but by this time the individual cannot make a connection between the pain, tension and suppressed feeling. The chronic tension in the musculature thus prevents an impulse from activating the muscle and thus being experienced………..